Help needed configuring MAB on FreeRADIUS and Cisco switch

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jul 17 00:24:42 CEST 2012

Kaya Saman wrote:
>>    There is a file in the "raddb" directory named "users".
>
> I **DID** do this....... !!

  You didn't SAY that.  You were told to edit the "users" file.
Instead, you went on a long round-about adventure, looking at other files.

> There's no need to be so severe as the ban me!

  After 13 years of running this list, I've discovered it's the ONLY way
to make some people follow instructions.  I can be nice, and explain the
same thing until I get frustrated.  Or, I can threaten to ban people,
and have them *immediately* start following instructions.