radacct is not filled up

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Jul 20 04:14:21 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Andreas Meyer <anmeyer at anup.de> wrote:
> Ok, thank you! I see this stuff is very complex and getting an overview
> is what I need to do. A good book about FR would come in handy.

IMHO what you're doing is actually fine: start with a real system, ask
when you have problems or doesn't understand what something works.
That's how I started. The clearer you are about your
requirement/problem, and the more detailed info you provided (e.g.
debug log), the more likely others will be able to help you.

There was a discussion in past about books on freeradius which you
might also find useful (in particular, Alexander Clouter's comment):
http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/FreeRADIUS-Beginner-s-Guide-tt4846771.html#none

--
Fajar