Radius reject the request

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Jul 23 10:49:18 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Reza Hajjizadeh <hajjizadeh at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Did you edit the file shown in "usersfile"?
>
>  yes, i was edit the "users" file at the shown path

The debug log doesn't lie.

If files module say "noop" on authorization phase, it usually means:
- the file FR reads doesn't contain the entry, OR
- the file FR reads doesn't contain the entry in the correct format, OR
- you haven't restarted FR since the last time you edit the users file

>> Did you follow the example
>
>  yes the example in the file and in the wiki.freeradius.org
>>
>> there? What does it contain now?
>
>  testuser Cleartext-Password := "Test"

You tested with

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 33550, id=60, length=78
	User-Name = "testuser"
	User-Password = "123456"

I'm guessing it's simply a matter of incorrect edits. Recheck the
files carefully, make sure (again) that you edit the correct file,
with the correct format, and the correct entry (in this case, pick
either "Test" or "123456" as password, but be consistent about it),
and make sure you restart FR afterwards (ctrl-C and rerun the command,
if running in debug mode)

--
Fajar