Setting realm from called station id regex

Christopher Manigan cmanigan at towerstream.com
Mon Jul 23 17:03:52 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have some devices that report to radius accounting but do not do any authentication or authorization.  For these sessions in accounting, I would like to set a realm based on the called station id.  The called station id ends with a colon and the SSID.  I thought I could write a simple regular expression for the ssid and set the realm.  Here is what I have right now, but it does not seem to be working:

DEFAULT         Called-Station-Id =~ "myssid"
  Realm = "myrealm"

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chris