FreeRADIUS in failover - HA setup (question)

Aldo Zavala aldo at cleartalk.net
Wed Jul 25 09:09:56 CEST 2012

Arran, thanks for your input, you are right; MySQL cluster does not offer any built-in HA module, according to what I've read there are different ways to achieve it, also I read in wiki.freeradius.org/Fail-over that there are Fail-Over and Load-Balancing modules in which we could setup more than one databases for authentication or accounting, so I didn't know that FreeRADIUS could do the load-balance part that's why I was asking if MySQL Cluster would have a floating IP address... anyway that addressed my initial question.

Thanks!

Aldo Zavala