Windows 7 Certificate

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jul 26 12:34:58 CEST 2012

On 26/07/12 11:17, Ismael Yáñez wrote:

> I click on connect and it works, but I would like, if possible, to
> make this pop up disappear.

Pre-configure the trusted server cert and name under the network
profile. You can do this using "netsh" XML profiles, Group Policy, or a
tool such as su1x or others.

> Has anyone had this issue and if so know how to make it disappear?

It's normal. Windows doesn't know which of the known certs it should
accept on a given connection until you tell it.

To be clear: the cert *is* built into windows. But you still need to
tick the box next to it in the connect properties.