Abwesenheit (was: Freeradius Installation Challenges)

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 20:45:52 CEST 2012

Hi,

>    Freeradius version-------- Freeradius-server-2.1.12
>
>    radtest result:

once again, dont care about the client output

>    root at radiuspst:/usr/local/src/freeradius-server-2.1.12/raddb# radiusd -X

ah, thats better...and look, the server is telling you exactly what is wrong:

>    /usr/local/etc/raddb/clients.conf[174]: Too many closing braces
>    Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf

which bit of this isnt clear?  you have too many closing braces in your clients.conf
file - ie you've made a mistake when editing it.

so..fix that (or post it to this list so we can point out the error)

alan