Abwesenheit (was: Freeradius Installation Challenges)

Klaus Klein k.klein at gmx.de
Sat Jul 28 00:27:58 CEST 2012

Am 27.07.2012 21:05, schrieb George Innocent:
> Find attached.
> I have double checked the braces.
I had a quick glance at the attached file.

Using it in my 2.1.10 installation I'll get some errors too but not at line 174

Looking at some hexdump of the end of your attached file (clients.txt) makes me believe your editor is not suited for this kind of files.

Cleaning the file up fixed the problem I saw.

Suggestion: Start over with a fresh version of clients.conf and edit the file with an editor which doesn't put fancy characters in it. (e.g. vi !! :-) )

Cheers,
Klaus