Global User Blacklist

David Aldwinckle daldwinc at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jul 30 19:08:44 CEST 2012

Hello folks,

I am trying to devise the best way to configure a global blacklist in freeradius.

In the current configuration, I am handling a number of different authentication types with various virtual servers. For PEAP, I have integrated active directory, and for the other services, I use LDAP.

Since LDAP makes group checking very easy, I was hoping that I could leverage that for my blacklisting needs.

So, my question is:

Is it possible to do LDAP group checking in post-auth of the default server even if the request is EAP?

Cheers,
Dave