Problems with Huntgroup

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 4 14:49:59 CEST 2012

Sergio Belkin wrote:
> I've appended something like to huntgroups file
>
> mb NAS-IP-Address == 10.129.189.1
> mb NAS-IP-Address == 10.129.84.1
> mb Called-Station-Id == 00-1B-7E-DC-AB-1A:UP-PVIII-I
>
> And in users files:
>
> pruebita  Huntgroup-Name == "mb",Cleartext-Password := "pruebon"
>
> But is not working user pruebita does not get an Access-Accept
>
> Please could you help me to solve it?

  You edited the default configuration and broke it.  Don't do that.

  You've set "copy_request_to_tunnel", which is good.  It means that the
huntgroup check will work.

  You've deleted "files" from raddb/sites-available/inner-tunnel.
That's why it doesn't work.  Add it back, and it will work.

  In 2.1.12, read the comments at the top of
raddb/sites-available/inner-tunnel.  It tells you how to test the
inner-tunnel configuration.  It tells you what NOT to do.

  i.e. tested PEAP before testing that the inner-tunnel config works.