Problems with Huntgroup

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 4 17:23:45 CEST 2012

Sergio Belkin wrote:
> 2012/6/4 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>:
>>  The debug for the "inner-tunnel" *clearly* shows NOT using the "files"
>> module.
>
> So, sorry for the stupid questions but how can I do that

  If it's in the file, it's used.

> It's true what you say about debug output, but I "files" is in
> inner-tunnel configuration, I tried putting "files" above of chap, but
> doesn't change anything.

  OK.

> Please could you help me I've read the file and output, and also run
> radtest, but I don't figure out what I should do

  ? Run radtest until it works.  As input, use the packets the server
prints out in debugging mode.

  Change the server configuration until it works.

  The whole *point* of debugging mode is to tell you what's going on.
The point of printing out the packets is so that you can use them for
testing.