Problems with Huntgroup

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 17:55:18 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 11:43:07AM -0300, Sergio Belkin wrote:
> 2012/6/4 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>:
> >  The debug for the "inner-tunnel" *clearly* shows NOT using the "files"
> > module.
>
> So, sorry for the stupid questions but how can I do that
>
> It's true what you say about debug output, but I "files" is in
> inner-tunnel configuration, I tried putting "files" above of chap, but
> doesn't change anything.

Look at /etc/raddb-testing/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel-peap

You've changed the config, added this file, and not added the
files module to it.

> Mi current file is:

That's probably /etc/raddb-testing/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
instead.

Using different inner-tunnel configs for TTLS and PEAP is just
going to cause you pain, unless you REALLY know what you're
letting yourself in for. Go back to the default config and use the
same for both.

The debug output doesn't lie. If it says the module isn't being
called when you've just added it, then the module is not being
called and you're configuring things in the wrong place.

Cheers,

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>