Authenticating using own method instead of standard methos like PAP,CHAP e.t.c

Ramakrishna mramakrishnaprasad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:07:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am new to Free RADIUS and I am facing some problem.

I have created one new module for my purpose and I have defined new methods
for each function like authorizing, accounting and authenticating. When my
server receives accounting request, accounting method in my module is being
called but that is not happening in case of authentication. It is
authenticating using PAP method at present. I want to by pass all the
standard methods supported by Free RADIUS and i want my authentication
method to be called whenever my server received Access requests. I would
like to how that can be done.

Thanks.