EAP-PEAP + Windows 7 with SSO and Password change

CD DD c_dornig at gmx.de
Wed Jun 6 16:05:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

regarding Amans post from Apr 5.:

> Aman Arneja arneja.aman at gmail.com wrote:
>
> Password change and retry is very much supported for Windows and Eap
> for (P)eap-mschapv2. There would be some flag that needs to be set for
> this after which it will work, will check what that flag is and write
> back in some time

I would like to ask which flag is missing ?

I tested now password change and password expire issue with a Windows 2008 R2 Radius (NPS) System, and it works fine.

OK, this will fix my issue but i would like stay on freeradius because of other services to serve with this.

Thanks for any help

regards

C.