it's not disconnect users after Max-Daily-Session ends.

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Sun Jun 10 18:03:19 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 12:50:17PM +0430, ali Eblice wrote:
> but after 100 second the user doesn't disconnect

Disconnecting a user after the session timeout period is up to the
NAS. If you're sending the right attributes back in the
Access-Accept that the NAS needs, and the user isn't being
disconnected at the right time, then work out why the NAS isn't
kicking the user off.

> and noting wrote in output of freeradius -X command

You won't necessarily see anything in the output of freeradius,
unless the NAS also sends an Accounting Stop at the same time.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>