Reg: Volume or time base limit.

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Jun 18 09:43:08 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Malla reddy Sama
<mallareddy.sama at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am newbie to freeradius.
>
> I am using freeradius 2.1.10 + Mysql + Coovachilli 1.2.6 + Daloradius.
>
> I tested with client successfully, every thing working fine.
>
> Now I don't know the process how to limit the user data either volume or
> time based.

If you already store accounting data in sql, see
http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_sqlcounter

By default it limits by time, but chillispot-based AP should be able
to limit by volume as well, so you should be able to modify
rlm_sqlcounter accordingly by changing the attributes.

--
Fajar