Freeradius not expanding %{User-Password} (EAP-TTLS with MD5 authentication)

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 13:25:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:53:52PM +0200, Veselin Mijuskovic wrote:
> and without salt) and for that reason I need a password supplied
> from the Radius client in cleartext.

You're using EAP-TTLS/MD5. Why do you think there is going to be a
cleartext password anywhere in that request?

Change to EAP-TTLS/PAP, for example, and try again.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>