LDAP using windows client

Prateek Kumar er.prateek87 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:37:32 CEST 2012

Hi Alan,
                I have configured ldap in inner-tunnel authorize section &
then mapped  Cleartext-Password  to userPassword :=  in ldap.attr file.
Then I can authenticate the user with TLS/PEAP-MSCAHPv2 as I have cleartext
password configured in my openldap server.

Is that ok. Or some other things else also need  need to be configured for
deployment environment ?.

Regards,