Reg: Volume or time base limit.

Malla reddy Sama mallareddy.sama at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 09:59:21 CEST 2012

Dear Fajar,

Sorry to not inform you that I read your reply and I changed sqlcc3 to sql. So the error sqlcc3 is sloved by changing.

One error still i am getting :

rlm_sqlcounter: Could not find Check item value pair

I am not solving this error. Please can you help on this.

I attached a copy. In that, the test2 user I gave 300 sec, but after 300 sec the user till getting access. Once I logout and l try to login then it showing your limit over ...?

Thanks & Best Regards,
MallaReddy Sama,