it's not disconnect users after Max-Daily-Session ends.

ali Eblice alieblice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:29:44 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> ali Eblice wrote:
>> is it possible to find out that squid is sending accounting packet in
>> output of " freeradius -X " command?
>
>  Yes... read it.  Look for "accounting".
>
>  Or, read the squid configuration.  Did you configure RADIUS accounting
> there?  If not, it won't send accounting packets.  See the squid
> documentation for anything related to squid.
>
>  Alan DeKok.

thanks fore replying and sorry fore I'm replying little late .
i asked this problem on squid's mailing list and they said squid's
authentication helper is old and probably not working right .
my goal of connecting squid to freeradius was to make small lab for
learning freeradius .

can you please tell me name of a service that works fine with free
radius to i could test my changes on freeradius with it ?
i want this because i don't want to check every thing with radtest command .