Help needed to configure FreeRADIUS for eduroam

Olivier Nicole olivier.nicole at cs.ait.ac.th
Thu Jun 28 12:14:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thank you to Stefan, Scot and Alan who took time to reply to me.

For some reason, it is working now, I did only tiny changes though.

What I still don't understand:

- the differences between the WiKi
https://confluence.terena.org/display/H2eduroam/How+to+deploy+eduroam+on-site+or+on+campus
and the cookbook
http://www.eduroam.org/downloads/docs/GN2-08-230-DJ5.1.5.3-eduroamCookbook.pdf.
The configuration files are slightly different.

- the inner logic behind the virtual servers eduroam and server
eduroam-inner-tunnel; how it is working; how packets are passed from
one to the other.

- how to implement anonymous outer identity? What to configure in
Radius? Is there any configuration needed in the suplicant?

Best regards,

Olivier