FreeRADIUS SQl Ippool problem -

Taz Manian djtazie at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:57:11 CEST 2012

Thanks for the input so far everyone.Can you guys confirm that this is the correct format for the SQl side of things please ?Im still having problems and just want to confirm that this is correct.  mysql> select * from radcheck;
+----+--------------------+--------------------+----+------------+
| id | username        | attribute          | op | value      |
+----+--------------------+--------------------+----+------------+
  1  username at realm     Password   :=    1234567
mysql> select * from usergroup;
+---------------+--------------------+----------+
|username      | GroupName          | priority |
+---------------+--------------------+----------+
username at realm      MyGroup          1 mysql> select * from radgroupcheck;
+----+---------------------+-----------+----+---------------+
| id | groupname           | attribute | op | value         |
+----+---------------------+-----------+----+---------------+
  1  MyGroup       Pool-Name  :=    EZ_POOL_NAME
mysql> select * from radippool;
+----+---------------+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+------------------+-------------+----------+----------+
| id | pool_name     | framedipaddress | nasipaddress | calledstationid | callingstationid | expiry_time | username | pool_key |
+----+---------------+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+------------------+-------------+----------+----------+
   1  EZ_POOL_NAME  192.168.1.2         0000-00-00 00:00:00
   2  EZ_POOL_NAME  192.168.1.3         0000-00-00 00:00:00

mysql> select * from radgroupreply;
| id | GroupName       | Attribute     | Op    | Value       |
  1  EZ_POOL_NAME  Framed-MTU  :=    1500
  2  EZ_POOL_NAME  Service-Type  :=    Framed-User
  3  EZ_POOL_NAME  Framed-Protocol :=    PPP
 If theres anything im missing it would help Thanks