Windows 7 prompting several times

Morris, Andi amorris at cardiffmet.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 17:16:52 CET 2012

Hi all,
Apologies for being slightly off topic.
Does anyone else get a problem with Windows 7 clients prompting for the radius credentials 2 or 3 times before finally accepting them?  No errors are shown on the radius side, and I've read that this is a problem with the operating system, but wondered whether anyone in this knowledgeable community had overcome this?

Cheers,
Andi