No subject

Houston-III, Lester L lester.l.houston-iii at boeing.com
Mon Mar 5 20:31:11 CET 2012

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out how to access vendor specific attributes from JRADIUS via my FreeRADIUS server.  I have defined the dictionary file and have included them in FreeRADIUS and JRADIUS.  Using wireshark I can verify that the attributes that I've defined are included in the access-request packet that is sent to my FreeRADIUS server.  There are no errors shown in the output, but I don't see an attribute of type 26, which I believe is the type used for VSA, being passed to JRADIUS.  There doesn't appear to be an option in the jradius module file where you can specify what attributes should be included the exchange between FreeRADIUS and JRADIUS.  Is there some configuration or code change that I need to make to get these attributes included in the packet that's sent to JRADIUS?

Lester Houston 111
Boeing Research & Technology
Electronics Prototyping and Integration Center (EPIC)
lester.l.houston-iii at boeing.com
314-234-0621