Windows 7 prompting several times

Francois Gaudreault fgaudreault at inverse.ca
Mon Mar 5 23:25:46 CET 2012

Hi Andi,

I did see the behavior, and it appears to be a bug with the windows
supplicant.  Apparently, the credentials are not even passed to the EAP
module to initiate the session with the NAS...

We do not have any kind of contact at Microsoft to open a bug, so I
believe you are stuck with those issues :S

--
Francois Gaudreault, ing. jr
fgaudreault at inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x130) ::  www.inverse.ca