Using freeRadius with OTP and gateway

Mercier Valentin mercierv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:56:24 CET 2012

 Hi everyone,

I'm using Freeradius 2.1.12 on a server Debian. I have an another server Debian with Coovachilli (captive portal) and an Access Point based on Ruckus OS.
When my users connected on the AP, a web page is coming with a formular to connect. Then the user enter is information (username and password) and Coovachilli made the authentication on the radius and this is working fine.

Now I want to make something different, when the user connected on the AP, I want that he received a little formular, then he need to enter a username (not know on the radius) and i want the radius to create a One Time Password and send it to the user (on an another webpage). And the user send this OTP via SMS to a smsm gateway to finish the authentication, is that possible, and if yes, could someone explain to me how I can make it ?

For the gateway sms I am using SMSLib (java library) on the same server as freeradius.

Best regards and sorry for my bad english (from switzerland).
--
Mercier Valentin