freeradius + ntlm_auth, broken?

Andres Septer andres.septer at navirec.com
Sat Mar 10 12:36:39 CET 2012

> which version of samba are you running?  versions 3.2 - 3.5 have b0rked return things -
> fixed in latest 3.6 - on the command line things work okay but when a program is using the
> return values they are wrong  (or something to that affect. cant recall all the details
> but the recomendation is 3.0.x (RHEL5 classic) or 3.6 (new distro).  the mailing list
> logs are filled with previous discussion.

I have samba 3.6.1

I would like to read previous discussions but google search return broken links (404).
https://www.google.com/search?q=ntlm_auth%20site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Flists.freeradius.org%2Fpipermail%2Ffreeradius-users%2F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:et:official&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np

A.