Pool-Name attribute issue WAS Re: Unknown Auth-Type "LDAP" in authenticate sub-section

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Mar 12 18:15:49 CET 2012

Hi,

> > DEFAULT         Group == "FOO", Pool-Name :="FOO_pool"
>
> "Group" is probably empty. I can't remember what module, if any, fills
> it out.

#  The Group and Group-Name attributes are automatically created by
#  the Unix module, and do checking against /etc/group automatically.
#  This means that you CANNOT use Group or Group-Name to do any other
#  kind of grouping in the server.  You MUST define a new group
#  attribute.

...thats probably the one :-)

alan