Freeradius crashes everyday

Morteza Milani fireboy.mrtz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:17:02 CET 2012

@Tim et al:

Actually running radius -X is not possible because It generates a lot
of output and I don't know when it goes into sleep. It may take a day
or more. Can you read that long log?!!

@Phil

I'm using 2.1.11 according to VERSION file. Is that too old? Yes I use
mysql for accounting. But mysql works just fine.

I don't know how to use that tools you mentioned. May I ask you for a
good guide/tutorial link on how to use them?