SQL_LOG Interim Update missing "partial" config error? huh?

Christiaan Rademan christiaan.rademan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 19:34:55 CET 2012

Greetings Everyone,

I am using FreeRadius + mySQL + SQLIPPOOL. FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.11.

The start and stop accounting records work fine.

My issue is I keep getting the following in the logs:
Tue Mar 13 22:18:33 2012 : Info: [sql_log] Couldn't find an entry
Interim-Update in the config section.

Any idea why the interim-updates not working? I have looked through the
configuration, I cant find what config section it refers too?

I mean the stuff should all be configured as per default for interim
update sql query etc is still in raddb/sql/mysql/dialup.conf

what special configuration do I have todo? Or where can I go read about it?

Please advice! Many thanks!

--
Christiaan Rademan - JNCIE #661

Mobile: +27 83 419 2078