Connect with different user but radius does not know that!

ZhenJoey snan4love at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 04:53:48 CET 2012

Hello all:
I got a problem again.
I setup the freeradius+mysql system,it looks like work well,but today,i got a problem like this.
I have two users User1 and User2(different Cleartext-Password).
After turn on the radius server(in debug mode) and NAS,the first time i use User1 to login, it connected,great.
and then,i broken the connection and try again as User2,it also connected,but at the debug information it said that
the use expand:%{User-Name} -> is still User1. It is weird for me.
i restart the radius server, connect again with User2 information, still report as User1,
but if i reboot the AP and connect as User2 (radius server does not need to restart here),it works, radius said know here is User2,  but after that i use User1 to connect,samething happens,
server said it still User2 not User1.
It seems like the NAS's problem, i try two kind of NAS(compex wps 543 and Netgear WG103),the same situation?
any one could help me here?
Thanks in advanced.
Joey