Help - ASN-GW throwing error - Validation of attributes failed

Rathod Subhashchandra rathod at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Mar 15 06:55:15 CET 2012

Dear Fajar,

I went through the documentation of ASN-GW. I could not find configuring AAA
parameters except AAA IP address.

I am not quite clear which attribute is causing the problem.
For EAP-TTLS, almost same ACCESS-ACCEPT attributes are through. But for
EAP-TLS I am facing this issue.

I am attaching the AAA wireshark logs. Please let me know your valuable
feedback.

Thanks !
Rathod.