Windows 7 clients

Scott McLane Gardner sgardne at uark.edu
Thu Mar 15 14:25:29 CET 2012

Okay, I've finally got the server certificate sorted out, signed by
GeoTrust and installed, but now I have another certificate problem. I
believe this one is that the client doesn't recognize my ca.pem as being
signed by a trusted authority. Do I need to get another root cert signed
by GeoTrust? If so, how do I go about doing that?

FR v2.1.10

[peap] <<< TLS 1.0 Alert [length 0002], fatal unknown_ca
TLS Alert read:fatal:unknown CA
    TLS_accept: failed in SSLv3 read client certificate A
rlm_eap: SSL error error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert
unknown ca
SSL: SSL_read failed inside of TLS (-1), TLS session fails.
TLS receive handshake failed during operation
[peap] eaptls_process returned 4
[peap] EAPTLS_OTHERS
[eap] Handler failed in EAP/peap
[eap] Failed in EAP select