Question on logging EAP/PEAP authentication rejections

Josh Hiner josh at remc1.org
Fri Mar 16 21:55:15 CET 2012

Hello. Im running freeradius 2.1.6 and logging to /var/log/radius in
file/detail format. Currently connection logging is working if the user
authenticates correctly. I cant get access rejects to log though. Ive
turned on reply detail but that is only showing successful attempts too.

I have : use_tunneled_reply = yes and copy_request_to_tunnel = yes in
eap.conf (need that to do group checking in the users file) but this does
not seem to effect the issue of no rejected logins being logged. Searched
this email list as well as online. Sorry to bother.

Any info would be great. I appreciate your time. Thanks!!!

-Josh