Inserting NT-Passwords in MySQL database

pamela pomary ppomary at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:54:57 CET 2012

Hello once again,

Please how can I insert into MySQL database, encrypted passwords for radius
users.

In an earlier mail I posted to the list, Phil suggested
 NT  hash (MD4 of little-endian UTF-16 form password)
since it was *not possible to do* *MD5 with mschap.
*
I have tried to do:

insert into radcheck(userName,Attribute,op,value) values
('test','NT-Password',':=',NT-hash( 'password' ));
but it failed because I guess it doesn't exist.

I edited ntlm_auth module to specify the path for ntlm_auth  like this

#######/ etc/raddb/modules/ntlm_auth   ######
exec ntlm_auth {
        wait = yes
        program = "/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --domain=MYDOMAIN
--username=%{mschap:User-Name} --password=%{User-Password}"
}

I dont know how to apply ntlm_auth to cleartext passwords to insert into
MySQl database.

How can I achieve encrypting password for radius users in MySQL using
NT-Password.

Thank You.