AP->FR->LDAP authentication

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 20:40:36 CET 2012

Hi,

>    I’m trying to setup the EAP-TTLS/PAP. I’m testing with Mac Lion. Just saw
>    someone posted online saying Lion support only MSChapV2 in the
>    inner-tunnel part. Trying to figure out how to change this configuration
>    now.

huh? OSX lion can do whatever you have told it to do using the mobileconfig tool (iPhone configuraton utility
can generate such).

now, far be it from me to shout from the rooftops....but i wouldnt rely on some
unsubstantiated result found by google.  if you do the legwork you'll find it
CAN do what you are after..... and I've even attached a screenshot from the apple
enterprise deployment tool that you need to configure Lion with

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/enterprise/

alan