Question on logging EAP/PEAP authentication rejections

Josh Hiner josh at remc1.org
Wed Mar 21 16:38:06 CET 2012

>   It's a section, just like any other section.  This is documented in
> "man unlang".  You put modules or "unlang" rules there.  This is
> documented in "man unlang".

Thanks!! That is exactly what I needed. I did not know to look in that man
page. Awesome!

> > If there is documentation on
> > Post-Auth-Type REJECT { that is more than a paragraph please point me to
> > it I'd be very interested in it. I cant follow advice thats not given to
> > me or to read documentation that seems to be impossible to find? Im just
> > confused on the replys I received. Oh well.
>
>   The documentation assumes some amount of independent thought.
>
>  *This* is the cause of most of the contention on this list.  Some
> people want to be spoon-fed every possible piece of information.  They
> get testy when that doesn't happen.
>
>  I get frustrated when people don't bother reading the documentation I
> wrote.  I give direct opinions when they express how bad the
> documentation is... that they haven't read.

Im sorry I upset you. I could have worded the last part better. Freeradius
is so full of great features that sometimes the doc is not where you expect
it which is why I needed help finding where this was documented. I did
figure it out without it in the end anyways. The man unlang advice  was
exactly what I needed and the doc is very clear. Thanks.