sqltrace happens in non-debug mode, too

Brian Julin BJulin at clarku.edu
Thu Mar 22 14:43:42 CET 2012

Good morning,

A minor item (at least until your disk fills up):

The inline help in sql.conf says the sqltrace option should not
log to the SQL trace file unless the server is in debug mode.

The rlm_sql manpage uses somewhat less specific language.

I don't know what the current intent is, but either the code or
docs need to be fixed, as the server is logging SQL queries
while not being run in debug mode.

This is hapenning in canned RHEL 2.1.10 and glossing over the 3.0
git code I don't see any checks for debug mode there either, and
the documentation is the same in both.

--
Brian