newbiie

Khapare Joshi khapare77 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 23:53:42 CET 2012

Thanks guys, I should have search for it :) I configured the ldap section
that fits to my environment. Now, how to load this ldap module in
radiusd.conf file so it will use ldap authentication ? also where can i add
the redundant ldap server in the ldap module ? sorry for too many my early
beginners questions.