Dynamic-Clients

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Mar 27 15:05:06 CEST 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM, dulan <achinthau at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i configured a radius server using freeradius 2.1.8.

I recommend upgrade to 2.1.12 if possible.

> then i change some sql
> queries as my requirements.it works properly.
> then i need to add clients dynamically without clients.conf. i use
> /raddb/sites-available/dynamic-clients
> configured dynamic-clients as follows.but it is not working.
>
> please help me to configure it.
>
> http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/file/n5597709/debug.txt debug.txt

It's better if you paste it directly in the mail body instead of attachement.

Anyway, did you read the debug log?

} # server dynamic_client_server
- Cannot add client 10.10.10.161: Required attribute
"freeradius-Client-Secret" is missing.

which part of that log is not clear?

The dynamic clients virtual server has all queries that FR would
execute. Try executing those queries manually, replacing
%{Packet-Src-IP-Address} with 10.10.10.161.

--
Fajar