Proxy + copy accounting to passive home server

MIMIROGLU, ERDEM (ERDEM) erdem.mimiroglu at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Mar 27 19:51:45 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to deploy proxy configuration to my radius server.

I added home_server_pool with two home_servers. I can successfully send

accounting packets (with load-balance) to other two radius servers. I also

can use attribute filtering for proxy via acct_users as below.

acct_users:

DEFAULT Called-Station-Id = "internet1", Proxy-To-Realm := TEST1

But, I want to send same packet to both servers when proxying. If I proxied

the accounting packet to server A successfully, then I want to also copy to

it to the other radius server. (means that passive one for each packet while

load-balancing)

I read some forums and see that it can be done via

"copy-acct-to-home-server".

But, I could not configure it. (I also could not understand where I should

edit it? on proxy ? or home_servers?

Can you please help me on this issue?

Thanks...

Mimir