MSCHAPv2 followed by a smsotp authentication

Thomas Glanzmann thomas at glanzmann.de
Thu Mar 29 19:28:35 CEST 2012

Hello Alan,

> your e-mail arrived after I did the 'progress'. Can you tell me for
> which other authentication (pap, chap, mschapv1) methods it works?

I configured it to use pap, and I have now the same behaviour using pap,
mschapv1 and mschapv2. The client sends a 'Access Request' the server
answers with a 'Access Challenge', I get a prompt, but no further
communication when I press OK.

I now try to get a pcap from a working authentication in order to see
what is going on here.

Cheers,
        Thomas