FreeRADIUS + MySQL + DHCP Opt82

IVB ivb at is.ua
Fri Mar 30 11:29:04 CEST 2012

I need help.

Software: FreeRADIUS v2.1.11, MySQL v5.1.61.
Hardware: RB SE100 under SEOS-6.4.1.4-Release

BRAS sends Opt-82 related attributes in following format:

Attributes Agent-* described in radius dictionary as 'octets'. Attributes
ADSL-Agent-* described in radius dictionary as 'string'.

I was try to store needed data in MySQL database from which Radius gets
'check' attributes:

to Radius select that attributes to authenticate. But I got 'Login
incorrect' message in Radius log.

If I remove both Agent-* attributes from DB (that means that I dont validate
Opt-82 parameters) - I got 'Login OK'.

I think that I use wrong format for Agent-* attributes, but I was try some
different variants without success.

I was try to use ADSL-Agent-* instead Agent-* in DB, but I receive 'Login
OK' with _any_ attributes values - match and mismatch.

So I need help. Very need.

And exuse me my english - it is not my native language.