AW: AW: understanding

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Mar 30 12:23:08 CEST 2012

On 30/03/12 10:54, Heinrich, Sebastian wrote:
> Now I am totally confused. Fajar says that it is not so easy to crack
> the passwords and Phil says the opposite. I am not a hacker. Can
> anybody say that this would be easy to do or not:

I didn't say it was easy. I said it was *possible*.

And you're asking for something we can't provide. This isn't a paid
support hotline; we're individuals, and we're allowed to have our own,
differing, opinions.

However: I'm sure everyone will agree with me when I say:

YOU SHOULD CONFIGURE YOUR CLIENTS TO CHECK THE CERTIFICATE.

I hope that is clear enough for you.