MSCHAPv2 followed by a smsotp authentication

Thomas Glanzmann thomas at glanzmann.de
Fri Mar 30 17:47:12 CEST 2012

Hello Alan,

>   PAP.  And only PAP.  And sometimes not even there.

I now installed a commercial radius server (Nordic Edge) which supports
it and I sniffed a successful exchange. You can find it here:

http://upload.glanzmann.de/radius.pcap

Could you please let me know if it is possible to configure freeradius
that it behaves the same way? If this is not possible I assume to stack
'pap' on top of rlm_example. In that case can you please let me know
what do I need to configure in order to have pap and rlm_example on top?

Cheers,
        Thomas