point to a new radius server for about 500 clients

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 18:47:01 CEST 2012

I have about 500 radius clients that are authenticating against 2
radius servers 192.168.1.10 and 192.168.2.10.

We have a need to use new radius servers that are on different network
10.0.1.10 and 10.0.2.10.

How do I force the radius clients to authenticate against the new
radius servers short from changing the
IP of the radius server on the all about 500 clients?

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu