Multi-valued LDAP attribute

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed May 2 21:20:15 CEST 2012

Adam Track wrote:
> I'd also like to add, although I'm probably going to have my head
> chopped off, that I did read the file.. many times in the past, several
> times today in fact, but unfortunately my brain did not interpret the
> operator description to mean that one need add += for multi-valued
> attributes (much like all my questions before did not seem obvious to
> me, though I suppose they are to others); my brain was sidetracked
> thinking I needed another attribute type in the dictionary file.

  That's why the comments said to read the documentation for the "users"
file.  It has *complete* documentation on all of the operators.

  It's just too hard to copy all of the operator documentation into
every file / module which uses it.  They're the same everywhere, so the
documentation often says "go read the FULL documentation".