Using virtual servers to authenticate with different ports and Users

Alan Kong akongr at ee.cuhk.edu.hk
Fri May 4 06:05:57 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestions.
I have upgraded to version 2.1.12 on CentOS 5.

I am testing with "sites-enabled/inner-tunnel" virtual server setting,
how do I read the "second_files" in the module "files". I have included
both "files" and "second_files" in the "authorize" section in
"inner-tunnel". And both list of users worked.  I want to read different
list of users for the "inner-tunnel" virtual server.

Thank you.

Regards
Alan