Session-Timeout Monitoring from db.daily

yagizozen yagizozen at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 11:35:59 CEST 2012

Hello guys,

I am using counter module as follows:

counter daily {
        filename = ${raddbdir}/db.daily
        key = User-Name
        count-attribute = Acct-Session-Time
        reset = daily
        counter-name = Daily-Session-Time
        check-name = Max-Daily-Session
        reply-name = Session-Timeout
        cache-size = 5000
}

All the information of the users that connect and dc, is stored in the
db.daily file I suppose. But I can not open the file with notepad and see
which user had how many seconds of active sessions. I configured a user to
use 1 hour per day. The user used 20 min of his 1 hour limit. Now where can
I see that users remaining time to spent during that day?? I am not using
regular accounting tables of the FR. I suppose that information is located
that db.daily file but I can not see inside of it.
Can you help me?

Thank you very much