mySQL user wifi authentication error on freeradius

xadow20 joaofigueiredo87 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:34:38 CEST 2012

Hi!

I'm new to freeradius.
My Setup is:
Ubuntu Server 10.04
Freeradius 2.1.8
daloRADIUS 0.9-9

When I try to authenticate on AP wireless with a user on
/etc/freeradius/users it succedd well.
But When I create a user on daloradius it gives the output above, can anyone
tell me what i'm doing wrong? Thanks

[peap] eaptls_verify returned 7
[peap] Done initial handshake
[peap] eaptls_process returned 7
[peap] EAPTLS_OK
[peap] Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes.
[peap] Identity - user
[peap] Got tunneled request
        EAP-Message = 0x02070008016e736f
server  {
  PEAP: Got tunneled identity of user
  PEAP: Setting default EAP type for tunneled EAP session.
  PEAP: Setting User-Name to user
Sending tunneled request
        EAP-Message = 0x02070008016e736f
        FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To = 127.0.0.1
        User-Name = "user"
server inner-tunnel {
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
++[unix] returns notfound
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
++[control] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 7 length 8
[eap] No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP conversation
++[eap] returns updated
++[files] returns noop
[sql]   expand: %{User-Name} -> u